TrustFinance advises reading this FXGlory Review before proceeding. Fxglory.com appears to be a suspicious entity, as per WikiFX’s official site, lacking valid regulation and posing a potential risk of financial loss for traders.
Official Address: Fxglory Ltd, Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirate, Pobox Dubai: 172569
Warning by Regulatory Authority: Not Recommended By Review Website Like Scams Report
Regulation Status: No Regulation
- Domain Name: fxglory.com
- Date Registered: January 31, 2011
- Domain Age: 12 years, 4 months, 22 days, 14 hours, 42 minutes, 47 seconds
Identifying Scam Broker Signs:
Regulatory Issues: Compliance with regulatory standards is crucial in the financial sector. When scam brokers fail to meet licensing requirements, provide inadequate information, or violate securities laws, regulatory authorities raise concerns, casting doubts on their operations.
Lack of Transparency: Transparency is essential for establishing trust in the financial industry. Scam brokers often lack transparency in their operations, leaving potential investors skeptical about their legitimacy.
Unverifiable Credentials: Legitimate companies typically provide clear information about their founders, management, and employees. Scam brokers make it difficult to verify their credentials, raising doubts about their legitimacy.
Reasons for Suspicion:
The FXGlory review raises suspicions about the broker’s legitimacy, suggesting possible fraudulent activities, including:
- Terms and conditions designed to make withdrawals impossible, and bonuses that cannot be obtained.
- Persistent calls to invest more funds in the account.
- Unrealistic claims on the website that are nearly impossible to achieve.
- Lack of clear risk warnings on the webpage.
- Active engagement initially, followed by communication avoidance.
- Potential operation from countries with lenient regulation.
- Initial gains followed by losses upon withdrawal requests or the introduction of withdrawal restrictions.
FXGlory broker exhibits one or more of these fraudulent activities, warranting inclusion in the list of scam brokers for 2023.
Recovery Assistance for Scammed Clients:
While victims of fraud or scam brokers may feel helpless, there is hope for recovery. TrustFinance’s Protection Center, with over a decade of experience in fund recovery from various scams, including Forex trading scams, Binary Trading Scams, Cryptocurrency scams, Online Scams, Investment Scams, and more, offers expert assistance.
TrustFinance encourages traders to exercise caution and due diligence when selecting a broker to protect their investments and financial well-being.